IT Systems Engineer / Technical Support / Project Installations
£25,000 - £30,000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Systems Engineer - £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent Upon Experience)
Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Technical Support Engineer to join an established and successful Bromsgrove based business.
A desirable position within a busy, energetic, friendly and highly capable IT support team awaits the right candidate.
You will be defined by the following:
- A Dedicated Technical Professional
- A Completer-Finisher
- A Skilled Trouble-Shooter
- A Skilled Communicator
- Committed to providing Quality Service
- Industry Certified
You will have a strong working knowledge and demonstrable skills in the following:
- Remote and On-Site Technical Support
- SAN Technologies
- Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems (Historical and Current)
- Networking and Associated Hardware
- Microsoft Core infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, RDS)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office Suites to include Office 365
- Virtualisation Technologies (Hyper-V Preferred)
- Backup Technologies and Methodology
- Firewalls and Routing
- Experience of Server Installation and Migration is a Must
The following would be highly desirable and would strengthen your application:
MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Enterprise Administrator
MCSE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert -Messaging Specialisation
A Full driving licence and own car will be required.
£25,000 - £30,000 (dependent Upon Experience)
Interviews available immediately.