New Business Sales Manager - Munich Germany
You are a Digital Native driven and excited by innovation.
This is an ambitious career opportunity with a global leader in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation.
Must have an outstanding reputation in sales and bringing and new sales in particularly in the IT and digital space.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a Business Development Manager you will drive sales to new clients that require our software product engineering services in a "Connected" and iterative approach, addressing their strategic business objectives that enable them to compete in the digital economy.
- Help develop and execute go-to-market strategies and lead generation campaigns with sales colleagues and operational teams.
- Manage and execute the overall sales cycle from prospecting including networking and cold calling to close, including contract negotiation.
- Detail business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clear and realistic deliverables.
- Build, sustain and cultivate relationships with new clients to constantly add value in alignment with their business objectives.
- Collaborate with Ness management, delivery and solutions teams to support the structuring, negotiating and closing of new strategic partnerships.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & CHARACTERISTICS:
- 5 to 10 years overall business experience, ideally in selling design and digital product engineering services
- Entrepreneurial, innovative mentality and an ability to think creatively about business challenges and opportunities and to define strategic win-win solutions which may not be fully defined by our clients
- Strategic thinker capable of driving a partnership from concept to execution.
- Passionate about transformation in the digital economy and strong sense of technology innovation & collaboration, knowledge of Agile Transformation is a plus
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for success.
- Strong planning, project and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication, time management, presentation and organisational skills.
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- Based in Germany, preferably Munich / Southern Bavaria
- Minimum BA/BS) from a leading University
Must be able to communicate in English and German.
The salary for this role will be circa £100K - £120K + £80 OTE bonus.
The role is based in Munich Germany.
Please send your CV to us in Word format for this exciting new role - explaining why you have the desired skills and drive to succeed in this position.