Product Design Engineer (Microelectronics)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
16th October 2019
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Product Design engineer (Microelectronics)Commutable from Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, NorwichCompetitive Salary £40k - £45k + Training and Development + Relocation Package + PackageMicroelectronics Design Engineer role on offer for a modern, well-established company that is rapidly expanding and can provide an ongoing training to improve your skills.Do you have experience in microelectronics design including PCB and Hybrid circuit layout? Do you have a sharp and imaginative mind-set looking to work on developing a range of new products?Established over 70 years ago, this company create high-tech microelectronics, with customers that are major tier one corporations in sectors such as military avionics and communications, space satellites and civil aerospace, with devices that are used in a wide range of applications and industries across the globe.They are currently looking for a Product Design Engineer to join their business and fit into their long-term plan of expanding and maintaining their globally-recognised brand.The ideal person will be a product designer who has worked within the microelectronics or optics sectors with a good level of experience in thick-film technology and microelectronic circuits, and is passionate about working as an important part of a small, focused team in a growing multi-national company.The Role:* Micro/Opto-electronics design and development work
* Working in the R+D department
* Designing PCB and hybrid circuit layouts
* Full involvement in design to manufacture of products
* Engaging with design partners
* Developing from initial specification to completed productThe Person:* Experience of microelectronics design
* knowledge of materials for microelectronic applications
* Passionate to be a key part of an internationally recognised brand
* Degree qualified beneficial - e.g. chemistry, electronics
* Solidworks or Altium experience essential - Pantheon & Eagle software also beneficial This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.