Electronics Design & Project Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
16th October 2019
£25000 - £30000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Electronics Design & Project Engineer (Music Technology/Audio Products)
Commutable from: Kettering, Northampton, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Rugby
£30,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Performance Based Bonus + Benefits
Are you an Electronics background looking to play a crucial part in driving the development of new products in a unique and autonomous role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer looking to work on Music Technology projects from cradle to grave, designing start of the art solutions
This already a globally recognised company who are specialists within Music Technology and Audio products. They pride themselves on the excellent reputation they have built in the industry and looking to continue in their success.
This role would suit an experienced Engineer from an electronics background looking to play a pivotal role in the success of the company.The Role:
* Designing and modifying electronics schematics and PCB artworks
* Building and testing of prototypes of consumer audio products
* Performing new product tests and presenting results
* Electronics experience - ideally experience with high voltage equipment
* Experience within Music Technology, Consumer Electronics, Audio equipment would be a distinct advantage
* Looking for a unique role within a specialist and industry leading companyIf you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Olly Barber at Rise Technical Recruitment.Project Engineer, Engineer, Project Manager, Electronics Design Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Projects, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Kettering, Bedford, Wellingborough, Rugby