16th October 2019
£200 - £250
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£200-250 per dayThis role is INSIDE IR35Role profile
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work on a multimillion pound high profile transformation Programme. My client are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to establish our Programme PMO and the associated governance framework, processes and procedures as they implement Oracle Cloud Fusion, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Crown Duty Management Systems (DMS) systems.The Programme is implementing Crown Duty Management System (DMS) along with the following Oracle modules:
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Oracle Cloud Recruitment (ORC)
- Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
- Workforce Compensation
- Oracle Learning
- Goal Management
- Career Development
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP - Finance and Procurement)
- Planning and Budgetary Cloud Services (PBCS)The successful candidate will:
- Work with the Programme Director, Programme Manager, Project Managers and Work stream leads to define and manage scope, plans and resources
- Plan and organise programme resources
- Create, monitor and update: individual project/work-stream plans, risk , action, issue and decision logs;
- Manage the day to day programme governance communication plan including scheduling meetings, coordinating agenda's and other meeting documentation and taking minutes and actions
???Risk and issue report analysis
- Support BPR and people/process change management activitiesEssential-Experience of successfully supporting delivery of large and complex programmes with multiple stakeholders.
-Good negotiation and problem solving skills, with a balance of innovation and pragmatic approach
-Experience of BPR and people/process change management and benefit tracking
-Strong problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate problems and resolve issues independently, planning solutions and making sound pragmatic decisions
-Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
-Strong analytical skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate.
-Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline