1st Line Customer Support / Hospitality Software - Tues-Sat
15th October 2019
£20000 - £24000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Dynamic, self-motivated individual required for a 1st Line Customer Support role with fast paced IT company supplying niche software to the restaurant industry, based in High Wycombe.
What the job entails:
- Be the first line of support to their customers, answering calls and emails as well as logging all issues.
- Ensure that all calls are updated with actions and make sure SLAs are adhered to.
- Work closely with other colleagues to spread knowledge and make sure all calls are dealt with as professionally as possible.
- Learn & understand the company structure and decide when to escalate issues to the correct departments.
- Learn & understand the upgrade process and help to deliver upgrades to existing users.
- Learn and understand the hardware process in the company.
- Support the Out Of Hours by working Tuesday-Friday 9am-5.30pm & Saturday 10am-7pm.
- 1 week in 10 on Out of Hours rota paid as a bonus.
The sort of person they are looking for:
- You will be a team player and be able to interact efficiently and productively with others to problem solve.
- You will be flexible. No two days are the same.
- You will be enthusiastic and ambitious, wanting to improve your and the company's future.
- You will be able to prioritise tasks.
- You will have an interest in the Hospitality sector.
What they offer you:
- The potential to move into other areas of the business should your skillset be better suited elsewhere.
- Regular team social events.
- The opportunity to become part of a pension scheme.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.