Data Scientist (Inside IR35)
Spring Group Plc
15th October 2019
£500 - £600
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Scientist / Data Engineer / Data Analyst / Data Architect / Data Consultant / Contract / Inside IR35 / Negotiable day rate / 6 Months / Cardiff
Role: Data Scientist (Inside IR35)
Contract: 6 Months
Our leading client is currently recruiting for a Data Scientist to be based in Cardiff on an initial 6 month contract starting as soon as possible.
You will be working as part of the team on delivery of data insights via automation and use of advanced analytics methods such as machine learning. Working alongside data analysts, engineers, developers and wider business stakeholders, you will be tasked with developing algorithms to solve complex business problems and getting these models into production.
Skills and experience required
* Experience in data analysis, applied statistics and advanced data science techniques such as supervised and unsupervised learning or unstructured data analysis
* Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
* Knowledge of python or other data science languages (R, scala or Julia), with a view to transition to python
* Experience in presenting and disseminating data, data visualization techniques
* Proven ability of applying novel research and innovation methods
* Stakeholder management experience
* Project experience
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send your latest CV as soon as possible to be considered
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement