Job Title: SAP PSCD Consultant
Initial Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
- Highly competent with the creation and running of design workshops
- Writing end-to-end design documentation
- Oversee the implementation from Concept through to Live
- Proven stakeholder management
- Broad understanding of the wider impact of design changes across a single/shared SAP platform
- Back of collaborating with teams owning solutions that interface with the SAP solution and be able to educate on design standards, how things within the solution works and help highlight the restrictions/possibilities this provides for them. i.e. working closely with the digital front-end design team
- Willingness to spend some time in Live Services to provide insight and support to the team(s) relating to their design post implementation
- Knowledge of end to end implementations
- Experience of working within a regulated environment in order to operate effectively.
- SAP ERP FI-CA (else other industry specific experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance)
- SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) modules CRM (Customer Relationship Management) MDM (Master Data Management) BOBJ-DS (Business Objects Data Services)
- SAP ERP FI-CO Financial Accounting - FI-GL (General Ledger) FI-AP (Accounts Payable) FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) FI-AA (Asset Accounting) FI-BL (Bank Ledger/Bank Accounting) FI-FM (Funds Management)
- SAP ERP FI-CO Controlling - CO-OM-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting) CO-OMCEL (Cost Element Accounting) CO-OM-OPA (Internal Order Accounting) COPA (Profitability Analysis) Integration - PI (Exchange Infrastructure), webMethods, Maestro/Tivilo Workload Schedule
- Full project life cycle (FI-CA) and proven system support experience
- Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touchpoints to other SAP modules