Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Business Requirements, User stories, Modelling, Business Systems, Business Processes, Business Cases, Options Analysis, Impact Assessments, Feasibility Studies, Stakeholder Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Business Change, Business Process Mapping, Functional Specifications, User Case Scenarios, Test Cases, Public Sector
Our central Government client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst.
- Provide a variety of business analysis (BA) services to support the delivery of business objectives and business change projects, including:
- gathering, documenting and managing business requirements and user stories
- modelling business systems
- modelling business processes
- developing business cases
- identifying and tracking business benefits
- conducting feasibility studies, options analysis and impact assessments
- product investigation and evaluation
- data modelling
- stakeholder analysis and management
- Plan and manage small projects and own business analysis assignments to ensure key activities are identified and outputs are successfully delivered to the required timescales and quality.
- Work as both an effective project team member and independently on smaller scale initiatives to ensure successful delivery.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business stakeholders and suppliers to understand the business environment and support delivery of business objectives.
- Impact assess and support the delivery of business change within the user community to ensure business benefits are realised.
- Support delivery of priority IWS projects to ensure that customers have the applications in place to support effective delivery of policy.
- Experience of gathering and documenting requirements (functional and non-functional) and working with stakeholders to understand and prioritise these needs in an ICT environment using a variety of business analysis techniques and project management methodologies.
- Able to demonstrate a range of business analysis skills including, identifying and analysing options, developing functional specifications, creating use case scenarios, developing test cases, producing business process mapping and analysis to evaluate and re-engineer processes to increase efficiency.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of the full software development life cycle and experience of working with stakeholders to manage expectations, collect and act on feedback and successfully deliver business change