A UK leading supplier of digital forensics, including computer, mobile and cell site analysis services is look for an eDisclosure consultant to join their organisation. They offer a full range of forensic services from first response and preview forensics, to reporting and providing evidence in court.
You will support clients by assisting in the preservation, collection, processing, investigating and hosting of electronically stored information in response to disputes and investigations.Required Skills:
- Strong background in eDisclosure projects covering the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model
- Exposure using processing tools (Nuix)
- Exposure using e-disclosure platforms (Clearwell)
- Knowledge of forensic tools (EnCase/FTK)
- Understanding of forensic data handling best practices and procedures
- BSc in a relevant discipline
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to hold or be willing to go through SC Clearance.