Are you ready for the next step in your career? I am on the look out for a Lead UX Designer to head up the User Experience team at an all service digital agency in Witney. If you are a senior UX designer looking for your next step, or currently a creative lead UX designer wanting to enhance your career, look no further.
As a Lead UX designer, you would be working on a range of exciting projects for a variety of well-known brands, formatting user requirements and business goals into commercially driven and engaging experiences that fascinates the users. You would portray excellent communication skills as the role would include the need to confidently and persuasively present your ideas to internal stakeholders and client teams. Responsibilities...
- Conducting and facilitating collaborative UX stakeholder workshops to capture user needs
- Create and validate deliverable that communicate a clear concise UX strategy, which include project objectives and requirements, user proto-personas, empathy maps and user journeys
- Produce wire frames and prototypes at varying levels
- Provide support and guidance and support to other UX designers/architects
- Continually monitor UX best practice and establish ways to streamline and optimise processes
Skills and experience required:
If interested, please contact Oli Stockford at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.
- Commercial experience at a senior level
- Portfolio that shows your experience
- Experience using tools such as Axure, Sketch, Hotjar, InVision and Google Analytics.
- Designing for CMS driven eCommerce solutions
- Experience contributing towards refining on going UX processes, tools and technologies.