Senior Developer; .Net Core, Angular 6, Docker; £45k-£50k + 20% Bonus
want avoid the rat race into the city centre? This is an ideal commute from North Manchester
. How does this sound?
We like to work hard with smiles on our faces. So during every sprint, you can dedicate an afternoon to your own personal development or maybe a fun project you may have on the back burner. It could be purely for fun or be something a little ' out there ' that could add value to the project(s) you are working on.
You may wish to spend the time keeping abreast of the latest technologies. Some of the team have been experimenting with .Net Core, Angular 6 and Docker recently
and we have now started to implement that into our tech stack on various teams.
One of our developers developed a chat bot to interact with our customers which has now gone live on the website and has dramatically improved our experience, it has increased the accuracy of the services we can now offer from day one! ...Who knows what you could come up with? How does your current remuneration package compare?
Does this sound like you?
- £40,000-£50,000 (mid-senior developer salaries)
- 20% personal performance bonus (paid quarterly)
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays (options to buy/sell)
- Flexible working hours (find your perfect work/home life balance)
- Gym membership
- Company pension scheme
- Plural Sight Subscription.
Do you :
- Like to keep abreast of the latest technologies?
- Enjoy designing and developing pragmatic software solutions to complex problems?
- Get a buzz from sharing your knowledge and experience with your peers and seeing them grow?
- Love seeing the team work collaboratively to reduce lead/cycle time and ultimately improve quality?
- Thrive when working in an agile way, working closely with your QA colleagues to "Bake In" quality from the outset?
The development department consists of 4 Agile teams and you will have the opportunity to help us deliver the first massive piece of our website re-build, progressive web applications and also working on developing the capabilities of our Episerver CMS system.
We are always looking for intuitive ways in which we can improve the customer's journey and experience of using our website, so your bright ideas are always welcome. We wouldn't be no.1 in the UK without our bright, intelligent team of developers. Do you have a good mix of the following skills?
If you have any knowledge of the following, it would be highly beneficial but not essential:
- ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server
- Excellent understanding of good software design principles
- Enthusiasm for creating new innovative software solutions
- Angular 2+ (We're using Angular 6)
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Agile or TDD, SCRUM
- Continuous Integration, DevOps, Release Management
These roles are extremely urgent requirements and there will be a high level of interest in working for such a well known eCommerce company!
Contact Robert Karabedian at Evolution Recruitment