Software Engineer, Multiple vacancies for brand new software team in Edinburgh, competitive salaries and benefits with a global organisation. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a highly successful company who are looking to implement a brand new team in Edinburgh - projects involve C++ software development for real-time embedded systems and sensors.
As a Software Engineer you will be part of a new team working on projects for the aerospace and defence sector, your responsibilities will lie largely in the development of applications and middleware using C++ and UML.
Key requirements for the Software Engineer:
* Professional C++ experience
* Experience with UML would be highly desired
* Experience of a real-time embedded environment
* Familiarity with Agile and Scrum techniques are nice to have
* Experience working in tightly regulated, safety critical domains is preferred
* UK Citizenship is required for security clearance
There are some new and exciting projects waiting for this new team to get to work on, please do not hesitate to apply now for immediate consideration and to discuss the details of this opportunity further. As a Software Engineer you will have immediate responsibility and excellent prospects for career development and progression.
Click apply or get in touch with George Cunningham at IC Resources for full Click here to contact this recruiter