Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
14th October 2019
£14 - £16
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Manchester (Nationwide Travel)
£14 - £16 P/H + Overtime + Van + Phone + Bonus + 25 Days Holiday
Technically interesting and varied role on offer for a skilled Refrigeration Engineer looking to join a UK leading manufacturer in a role that will offer full industry training.
Do you have experience servicing a variety of refrigeration equipment? Are you F-Gas qualified?
This company are the UK's leading designer and manufacturer of environmental and temperature testing chambers and equipment. They have been established for over 20 years and work with a number of blue chip clients. They are currently looking to recruit a refrigeration engineer who wants to learn a specialist industry through excellent training.
This role is a nationwide field service role, where you will be responsible for servicing testing chambers andequipment. The role will involve extensive travel to client sites across the UK, including; Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland with all travel, accommodation and food expenses paid for by the company.
The ideal candidate will be an F-gas qualified refrigeration engineer, with experience of working on a variety of refrigeration units. The candidate will be looking to develop new skills through specialist training. The candidate will ideally be located in the South East of England, commutable to the companies head office in Watford.
* Field service engineer
* Nationwide travel - Overnight stays required
* Working on environmental and temperature testing chambers
* Ensure all documentation and service reports and completed
* Providing excellent customer service
* All expenses paidThe Person;* Refrigeration Engineer
* F-Gas qualified
* Experienced working on a variety of refrigeration equipment (Commercial / Industrial / Supermarkets)
* Brazing + Pipework experience
* Good communication skills (written & verbal)Keywords: Field, Service, Engineer, Commission, Install, Refrigeration, Gas, F-Gas, Refrigerant, Test, Cascade, Industrial, Chambers, C&G 2079, Nationwide, Electrical, Commercial, Domestic, Mechanical, Fitting, Chambers, Supermarket, Mobile, Pipework, Environmental, Climate, Braze.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.