Software Team Lead, brand new software team in Edinburgh, competitive salaries and benefits with global organisation. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer / Team Leader to join a highly successful company who are looking to implement a brand new team in Edinburgh - projects involve C++ software development for real-time embedded systems and sensors.
As a Software Team Lead you would be responsible for technical leadership of around 4-5 Software Engineers while also being heavily involved in the development of applications and middleware. The Software Team Lead would be reporting directly to the Program Manager.
Key requirements for the Software Team Lead:
* Demonstrated experience of leading a team
* Experience of software project management activities
* Professional C++ experience is essential
* Experience with UML would be highly desired
* Experience of a real-time embedded environment
* Familiarity with Agile and Scrum techniques are nice to have
* Experience working in tightly regulated, safety critical domains is preferred
* UK Citizenship is required for security clearance
There are some new and exciting projects waiting for this new team to get to work on, please do not hesitate to apply now for immediate consideration and to discuss the details of this opportunity further. As a Software Team Lead you will have immediate responsibility, initially leading and managing a small team, you will have excellent prospects for career development and progression.
Click apply or get in touch with George Cunningham at IC Resources for full Click here to contact this recruiter