Silicon Development Manager - Switzerland
13th October 2019
£98000 - £130000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is hiring a Silicon Development Manager to lead IC engineering development teams to timely product delivery to the customer (both internal and external) that meet high expectations. This is a senior position reporting to VP Engineering.
* 10-15 years experience in the semiconductor industry, with minimum 5 years in a leadership role as development manager (preferred) or program manager
* Wide technical background in semiconductor IC development and productisation of SerDes or mixed-signal chips
* Proven management and interpersonal skills
* Good understanding of system, architecture, analog/mixed-signal, digital, layout, verification, test/char and qualification process
* Experience in deep sub-micron process (16nm finfet and below would be a plus), latest verification methodologies, EDA/tool flows
* Project management skills
* Adept at customer interface
All candidates must have the right to work in the EU. This role offers an excellent salary and working conditions; for more details, contact Dave Dixon @ IC Resources