Web Developer - Front End
£26,000 - £30,000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity for an experienced and professional front-end web developer to join an established creative and development agency working directly with a global corporate company on a daily basis.
This role will primarily be based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire and will be focused on HTML and CSS front-end development of websites utilising a structured Content Management System. As part of the role, you will work in an agile way (eg. sprint planning, daily sprints, sprint flips and mobbing sessions) with a real emphasis on fast-paced development work needed to create, edit and build web-pages.
You will work with marketing teams, designers, UX experts and compliance teams to develop engaging website materials.
Their client base is in the pharmaceutical industry, so attention to detail is essential. It will also be beneficial to be interested in this industry, and be able to demonstrate an ability to learn the importance of compliance and legalities of this pharmaceutical marketing practices.
They are looking for a motivated front-end developer who is able to collaborate with other teams to creatively incorporate designs into the development of their digital services. Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX design wireframes into code, that will produce visual elements of the website or digital presentation. You will also be required to take an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Support marketing teams in the delivery of web-based development tasks
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all development is validated in line with internal and external SOPs
- Liaise with client teams and internal teams
Skills and Qualifications:
- Agile experience necessary
- Excellent understanding of web mark-up, including XHTML, HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of meta-data best practices
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and multiple-device compatibility best practices
- Strong social skills and ability to collaborate in a professional manner and environment
- An understanding of SDL Tridion would be advantageous
- 2+ years commercial experience