Contract Project Controls Manager needed, Manchester.
We are looking for 2 contract Project Controls Manager to join our Global Engineering customer in their Manchester offices.
- Project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools within an agreed drumbeat.
- Advise on the application of effective planning techniques and controls (earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, critical path analysis).
- Support programme integration, governance, formats, plan optimisation, reporting and project controls best practices.
- Ensure the application of project controls processes are consistently applied.
- Manage governance to ensure robust cost and schedule performance for the agreed Scope of Work across integrated programmes managed across multiple suppliers
- It is essential that you will have been a PCM on a Petrochemical Construction project, ideally full lifecycle, or at least for 2-3 years. Typical build value from £50million+.
- 12 years + of experience working in a high-profile Tier 1, Prime and/or subcontractor organisation.
- Able to operate autonomously, with authority, skilled in developing and building relationships.
- Expert in the use of P3M practices and a specialist in the application of advanced planning tools.
- Proven track record in delivery within a complex environment.
- Skilled in the provision of coaching and mentoring.
- Significant track record of successful work.
- Earned Value Foundation (APMG).
- APMP - Certified Project Management Associate or Prince 2
If interested then please send me your latest CV or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices, or find me on Linedin.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales