Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
10th October 2019
£1 - £2
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager (Heavy Industry)
Commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Leamington Spa, Worcester, Warwickshire
Excellent Salary DOE + Company Car + Fuel Card + Industry Training + Pension + Benefits
Are you a Project Manager from a Heavy Industrial background looking to take control of your own projects and play a key part in this market leader's success?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager who wants an autonomous role, working on projects from cradle to grave whilst to lead a highly skilled team.
This is a company who have dominated their market and are continuing to grow year on year. They pride themselves on their outstanding service and are accredited to the highest industry standards.
This role would suit an experienced Project Manager from Heavy Industrial background looking to play a pivotal role in the success of the company.The Role:
* Planning and executing large scale projects
* Liaising with Directors and customers to achieve the most efficient results
* Potential to progress to more senior rolesThe Person:
* Project Management background from a Heavy Industry
* mechanical background
* Looking for an autonomous role with future progressionIf you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Olly Barber at Rise Technical Recruitment.Project Manager, Site Manager, Project Management, Project Managing, Projects, Project Engineer, Warwickshire, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Leamington Spa, Worcester