Oracle FCCS Lead (EPBCS, Cloud ERP, Hyperion) - Willenhall - 9 Month Contract
My client, a global technology giant are currently hiring for an Oracle FCCS Lead for a 9 Month contract based on customer site in Willenhall, and can offer a competitive daily rate. You will be joining to assist on a large scale Oracle Finance ERP/EPM Implementation project working within a customer facing environment.
Role Background/Day to Day:
- You will be responsible for leading the design, development, testing and Hypercare support for the Oracle FCCS (Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close) workstream as part of a wider Oracle Cloud ERP and EPBCS implementation.
- You will also be working on a customer site providing guidance and running workshops as well as leading 2 offshore Developers.
- My client are looking for an experienced individual who can get hands on with prior implementation experience of Oracle FCCS.
- Prior experience of working with group finance stakeholders to understand as-is, capture requirements, agree a design and take the solution through testing, training and into go-live.
- Prior end to end implementation experience with a strong understanding of technical accounting would also be of interest.
- You will also be accountable for the configuration and set up of the system itself so hands on experience is essential.
- Any background experience with Hyperion would be beneficial as well as any Financial Accounting experience.