|Listed on:||9th October|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive + benefits|
EUROCONTROL's role is to support European aviation by delivering - to Member States and a wide spectrum of stakeholders - technical excellence and civil-military expertise across the full spectrum of air traffic management.
Within the Directorate Maastricht Upper Area Control Centre, the Surveillance Data Processing Systems team, part of the MUAC/ENG/Air Traffic Management Systems service, is responsible for the Surveillance related products and services which support MUAC in achieving its capacity targets and sustain the growing air traffic demand. In addition, it provides resources to various projects in its area of expertise.
You will perform the following tasks under the responsibility of your superior:
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- Applications will be accepted from nationals of EUROCONTROL Member States only.
- At the closing date of the notice of competition, internal candidates must have completed their probationary period.
- The selected candidate will be offered a contract of 3 Year(s) pursuant to the provisions of the Conditions of Employment of Contract Staff at EUROCONTROL. The contract may be renewed. Before being established in the post, he/she will be requested to provide certified copies of his/her degrees and successfully serve a probationary period of 9 months.
- The successful candidate shall be appointed in principle at the basic grade of the advertised grades.
- In case of reserve list: Suitable candidates, however not selected to fill the post, will be placed on a reserve list for similar functions. The period of validity of reserve list is 1 year from the approval of the selection board's recommendations.
- EUROCONTROL is committed to non-discrimination and equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, religion or belief, marital or parental status and sexual orientation.
In the event of equal merit, preference may be given to the applicant from to the under-represented diversity characteristics.
- Candidates should go to our Jobs website and read the tips on how to apply. Item 1 includes information on the EUROCONTROL competency models (technical & behavioural) - Candidates should refer to the behavioural competency model to know the behaviours expected for the different levels.
Closing date: 31/10/2019