UX Developer / UX Designer - SC Cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
8th October 2019
£450 - £550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As a Senior UX designer you are all about understanding the science behind why we interact with platforms in various ways and challenging those findings with new-age streamlined intuitive automated designs; catering for multiple user's needs.
As a designer you understand the need for research and have the capabilities and necessary experience to implement research before you start your design. We work with a diverse list of clienteles throughout the public sector which will offer you plenty of challenges of a complex nature.
It is importanthttps://www.adcourier.com/# you understand the life cycle of UX disciplines and methods. We are looking for designers who are able to direct and lead teams collaboratively throughout the process and who have experience, or an understanding of Lean UX in an Agile environment.
You will have a strong portfolio showcasing your ability to design streamlined interfaces, together with a conceptual understanding in elevating your thinking to a higher level.
* Contribute to inception phases with clients in helping build future design requirements.
* Able to run a full audit of the current platform we are redesigning.
* Conduct direct and indirect research and email surveys for users.
* Present research findings to teams and clients in Show & Tell sessions.
* Collate your findings to support Agile methodologies dividing your findings in to Quantitative and Qualitative research.
* Help run Assumption mapping and Hypothesis statement sessions and compiling your users' mental models to KPI 's and CSF's.
* Produce user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes and final visual designs
* Produce user flow journeys which identify potential and current bottlenecks throughout the process.
* Present your research findings in to aesthetic infographics using visualisation of data to portray the higher-level findings down to the granular detail.
* Share your conceptual thinking and design ideas by displaying your work and sharing it with the wider team as a point of reference.
* Produce user flows, wireframes and interactive prototype designs.
* Able to design static visual screen designs.
Experience and Skills
* Lead the design with the project team, Product Owners & stakeholders and work closely with the BA's on delivering business requirements.
* Guide the development teams through communication in producing brand/guidelines documentation, interactive prototypes and final visual designs.
* Keeps up to date on tech and UX trends in the industry,
* Able to lead the development team output from the discovery phase through to final delivery process.
* Confident in dealing with Stake holders and Product Owners and justifying your decisions through means of prototyping and research.
* Able to make decisions independently and guide our clients in the right direction.
* Understands the need to work collaboratively in an agile environment, whilst also able to balance the need to work independently at the same time.
* Have a good understanding and experience of implementing the Build, Measure, Learn model.
* You will have at least one project, demonstrating the full UX lifecycle.
* Progression of ideas formulating iteratively throughout your designs.
* Expertise in producing interactive prototypes.
* Experience with visualising data in a meaningful and Impactful way.
* Responsive design throughout in showcasing your ability to design for all devices.
Proficient in Design and wireframing tools in order of preference:
Adobe Creative Cloud
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.