Web Developer / PHP Developer
£30000 - £50000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Web Developer/PHP Developer
Key Objective: Maintain/ extend existing and build new system applications
This is an opportunity to join one of the world's fastest growing B2B Fintechs providing innovative Supply Chain Finance to corporates and their suppliers.
This company is already recognised by external rating agencies as one of the top 10% of start-ups/innovators globally, and a member of the London Stock Exchange Elite programme, which recognises UK companies with the fastest growth potential globally.
The business model, technology and legal framework enable financial institutions to provide short term working capital to the suppliers of large corporates across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the UK.
The downside, if you love ping pong tables, is that this is a focused, serious environment, with not a ping pong table or bean bag in sight with a team quietly working to deliver success for their customers.
This company is recruiting a full time, office-based Web Developer/PHP Developer to join the company and be a fully engaged and proactive member of the team.
Core Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of existing applications
- System Design and architecture under supervision
- Construct and system test internal applications
- Propose new technologies and techniques appropriate to the problem at hand
- Liaise with internal product management
- Support and extend web-portals and web-sites
- Some IT support of existing applications and infrastructure
- Plan an active part in internal IT governance and system support
- OO PHP > 7
- LAMP/LEMP Stack
- Laravel/Lumen > 5
- Angular Typescript > 2
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Linux System Administration
- AWS Server Management
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 p.a. depending on the experience
- Pension Scheme
- Share option scheme
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.