This is a great opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join an ambitious medical device company based in Offaly at an exciting time for the company
- Coordination of quality-related activities on time and in full against agreed objectives. These may be related Quality Systems, Converting Quality, Added Value Service Quality, or other topics as agreed with the Quality Manager
- Provide updates to Quality Manager on an agreed frequency
- Escalation to Quality Manager of any risks/ delays related to assigned responsibilities
- Communication with customers on assigned responsibilities
- Preparation of reports to demonstrate completion of projects with associated data and conclusions
- Supervision of Quality Engineers and/ or other personnel as required
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver quality-related improvements
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
- Manage day-to-day project activities to ensure on time completion of projects.
- Build and maintain positive/professional working relationships with internal and external customer base.
- Ensure that we are "audit ready" for first, second, and third party audits (including unannounced audits
- Supervise Quality Engineers and/ or other personnel as required to meet objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects where required
WHAT WE VALUE
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
- Good communication and teamwork skills with customers and other stakeholders
- Proven analytical thinking and results orientation.
- Ability to quickly escalate issues to manager when "blocks" or concerns arise
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Third-Level Qualification
- Experience in a Quality Leader role ideally in a manufacturing environment
If this role is of interest then please get in touch today!!!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales