Responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle from discovery to live with Agile and DevOps ways of working.
- Defining application/services architecture and APIs that are fully scalable and highly available.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Driving forward innovation and best practices.
Essential skills & experience
- C# .NET Core, with the knack to build efficient, reusable, maintainable and reliable code.
- Deep experience of designing and implementing micro services in a container environment.
- Container environments using Docker & Kubernetes.
- CI/CD pipelines and build automation.
- Automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Cloud solutions utilising AWS
- Agile delivery utilising Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Enterprise scale application design & development.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and data management.
- Experience of design and development of web services using REST and SOAP.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent understanding of MVC and other design patterns.
- noSQL data bases
- Frameworks & libraries such as React, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Openshift, Nginx, HAProxy
- Jenkins, Puppet/Chef, Maven, Ansible
- Serverless Computing
- Message Queuing
- Shell Scripting and Linux.
Due to the nature of the project, candidates must be eligible and willing to undergo BPSS security clearance.
Please submit your CV to discuss.