This is a great time to join ODEON's IT department as not only have we just moved to a brand new office on First Street in Manchester City Centre boasting an auditorium, Winter Gardens and PS4/Xbox One, We are also moving forward into the future with our IT and Front-Facing User Systems over the next year.!
- Providing 2nd level support of ODEONs hardware, infrastructure, and applications including on call as required
- Providing a technical escalation point for 1st Line Analysts
- To utilise problem analysis techniques to diagnose and rectify technical problems and queries including and not limited to hardware and software including ODEON's business applications
- To work within the Incident Management Process, Service Request, and Major Incident Process
- To escalate any calls not achieving the SLA level or require additional support in order to resolve the issue
- To ensure calls are associated with the Problem Management process as required.
- Creation of knowledge-based documentation and training material
- To liaise closely with team members, passing calls through to keeping the customer updated
- Excellent record taking ensuring that all relevant details are recorded in tickets
- Data and record management, to maintain additions and deletions of users and user information.
What does it take?
- Technical background in management/maintenance of IT systems experience specifically in an Active Directory environment/Windows 2003 and above, LAN, WAN, SQL, Cloud Computing, Office365.
- Broad understanding of corporate applications
- Ability to manage, prioritise, coordinate calls effectively
- A strong eye for detail and reacts quickly to identify and resolve issues
- Effective in identifying and resolving issues by seeking relevant data and diagnosis of possible causes
- Proven planning and organising skills being able to manage, prioritise and coordinate effectively
- Team player with the ability to operate well and thrive in a team culture
What's on Offer?
- Yearly performance bonus
- 25-days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Film card entitling you to free film for you and your friends
- Plus much more.