|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||4th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£36,144 - £45,180|
|Contact Name:||Hollie White|
Electronics Hardware Engineer (Test/Repair) Dublin EUR40,000 - EUR50,000 + Benefits
Are you an Electronics Engineer with experience in testing and repairing component level electronic hardware, looking for a role where you are seen as an industry expert whilst receiving on-going training and a clear path of progression?
On offer is the opportunity to work for a firmly-established company where you will be the go-to Engineer working on technically interesting projects at component level.
This company specialise in the development, repair and service of Electronic products such as Power Supplies, Power Inverter, Servo Drives and Digital & Analogue Circuit boards. You will be working hands-on to assist with component level repairs work.
This role would suit an Electronics / Hardware Engineer who is confident with component level work.
- Support & assist in the development of Test/Repair Equipment and processes
- Diagnosing & repairing equipment down to component level
- Reverse Engineering products
- Development of technical team member's skills & expertise
- Experience working at component level
- Knowledge of Reverse Engineering
- Previous experience working with Power Electronics or Test Equipment is advantageous
Electronics, Hardware, Power Supply, Automation, Electrical, SMP, Power Electronics, Service Engineer, Development, Test Engineer, Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Payne at Rise Technical Recruitment.