Project Manager - Digital
Spring Group Plc
3rd October 2019
Kingston Upon Thames
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager - Digital - 6 months - Kingston-Upon-Thames
Local authority is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing projects to support the delivery of Digital and IT Programme of work.
My client is looking for someone with good Agile project management skills, who can work with the Housing Service, Digital and IT and other stakeholders to find the best solution for delivering a modern, housing solution (Housing experience is a nice to have - not essential).
Some of this will be working with Digital programme to build capability on our new Digital Platform - designing the solution from a customer perspective.
You will take responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of small, medium and large-scale projects, actively participating in all phases of the project.
- Experience of managing multiple Digital & IT-related projects concurrently
- Stakeholder management at a senior level
- Excellent communications skills, in particular, the ability to clearly convey complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience in working at a strategic and tactical level to ensure that deliverables meet the business needs of the organisation
- An understanding of common project management methodologies such as
PRINCE2, Waterfall, Agile - together with qualifications in these areas
- An excellent working knowledge of the main principles, methods, techniques and
tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation. For instance, product/work breakdown structures, baselining, critical path analysis, earned value, resource analysis, conflict resolution
- Experience in risk assessment, including the identification, assessment and
management of project risks
- Significant experience in the development of project-related documentation, including Business Cases, Proofs of Concept, Prototyping, Feasibility Studies, Project Initiation Documents, Project Plans, RAID logs, Status Reports, Benefit Realisation, Closure Reports and Post-Implementation Reviews
- Excellent working knowledge of ITIL practices.
- Experience of Local Government, Central Government - GDS principles or Agile Scrum project are desirable
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement