|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||2nd October|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Reynolds|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Shift Network Technician / Engineer
£25,000 + £5k shift allowance + 33 days holiday + online training + certifications + medical + dental
Are you looking to join a global MSP / ISP and develop your core knowledge to become a real expert in networking and hosting? This is a collaborative and supportive environment with lots of further training available.
This is a company that creates excellent career progression opportunities and loves to promote from within, the job is available due to a promotion to the new security team! Technology includes: MPLS, load balancers, Cisco routers, Juniper firewalls, hosting- Windows, Linux, VMWare
They provides a range of IT functions and is growing continually through acquisitions, enabling them to provide a wider range of services. They have created a friendly and fun environment to work in and build a career.
This would suit an IT Technician looking to get into a global business that look after their people and will make you into an expert through a commitment to training. The team provides 24/7 coverage so there will be a 4days on, 4off, 4nights shift pattern.
- Provide support to internal and external customers via phone, ticketing system, email, ITIL
- Will be specialising around networking and hosting (ISP)
- MPLS, load balancers, Cisco routers, Juniper firewalls, hosting- Windows, Linux, VMWare
- Shift pattern is 4 days on, 4 off, 4 nights on, 4 off (half the year off)
- Knowledge of networking
- Experience in ITIL environment
- Able to do shifts including nights
Apply now to submit your CV