|Listed on:||2nd October|
|Salary/Rate:||£550 - £600|
|Start Date:||2019-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Admin Ssunita Chaubey|
Job Title: Developer Oracle
Location: Portsmouth with some travelling to Land HQ at Andover and other Navy sites as required.
Expected Contract Length: 2 years
Organisation the work is for: Royal Navy - MOD
Security Clearance: SC is essential. Navy/MoD cannot sponsor security clearance
Essential skills and experience:
• Skilled in project management and team leadership
• Experience overseeing and coordinating the outputs from mixed capability teams.
• Multiple full life cycle software project experience from initial design to build, deployment and testing.
• Agile methodology adoption in projects
• Running user workshops and liaising with business users in requirement gathering.
• In depth understanding of the HR data sets for Ministry of Defence Armed Forces (JPA).
• Skill in translating business objectives and ensuring the implementation is correctly aligned to requirements.
• Data Warehousing architecture, design and data structure modelling
• Data Integration using extract transform load tools with in depth understanding of Oracle Data Integrator
• Front end application development using Oracle Application Express
• Skilled in Oracle Business Intelligence (12c) repository design and data analytics via dashboards and interactive reporting capability.
• Skilled in Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher 220.127.116.11.0 for published reporting and bulk document generation.
• Experienced in the use of Oracle Database 18.104.22.168
• Experienced in the use of Oracle APEX 18.1.
• Experienced in the use of ODI 12.2.1.
• Experienced in Oracle Linux 7.
• To be proficient in installation, architecture and migration of Oracle applications.
• Experience in the development and execution of unit tests and automated web browser tests.
• Experience working in development teams, working with the Product Owner, requirements analysts and testers on an ongoing basis.
• Experience running sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and retrospectives and demonstrating software solutions to stakeholders during sprint reviews.
• Experience in the production of technical documentation to support the application to the standards specified by the IAS Software Development Standards.
• Experience in the production of user stories.
• Experience of the RN and Army data warehouse structures
• Experience in ensuring developed applications successfully transitions through system testing for subsequent deployment into a live hosting environment.
• Experience supporting data requirements for Data Analytics activities
Note: Must have all the skills mentioned above