|Listed on:||1st October|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Service|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Dynamics 365 NfP Consultant
Home/Field-Based (with nationwide travel)
Our client is a UK-based company, with offices in Manchester, London, and Dublin, providing innovative and functionally rich business software solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join their CRM team at a time of rapid growth and success and make a real difference on significant long-term projects. The company specialises in delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 based solutions to the not-for-profit sector using its growing family of NfP365 solutions.
The Dynamics 365 NfP Consultant will be responsible for the implementation and extension of CRM software and inspiring its use within the not-for-profit sector, advising on best practices to ensure its features are utilised to their maximum. You will also:
- Analyse client requirements, developing a deep understanding of their organisational objectives, and identify efficient ways to use software to add value to their business
- Configure and Customise Dynamics 365
- Proactively lead with best practices throughout system implementation
- Inspire and guide new and existing clients on the integration and use of D365 and D365 updates
- Plan and execute data migration activities including the build of data migration profiles
- Deliver training workshops for new users
To join our client as a Dynamics 365 NfP Consultant, you will need:
- To be a team player
- Strong client facing skills
- Process design and tracking skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to define and document processes
- The ability to work independently and remotely
- The ability to build effective relationships with clients, prospective clients, suppliers and business partners
- Strong CRM-related product experience, ideally with Dynamics 365
- Proven experience of business analysis and requirements gathering
- Able to customise CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts and dashboards
- Be comfortable with home-based working and regular travel and work on client sites
- Relevant experience within the not-for-sector, either with an implementation partner or within the user community
- Experience of the Scribe or Kingswaysoft data migration tools and middleware
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI
- Basic understanding of related technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics Portal
- Microsoft certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Hands on experience with Azure DevOps
It is essential for this role that you are able to travel frequently and work away from home when customer or business needs dictate.
Our client offers a range of benefits including:
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Voluntary Benefits
They are also offering a competitive salary for the right candidate dependent on experience.
Other companies may call this role Dynamics 365 Consultant, Implementation Manager, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant, CRM Consultant, CRM Implementation Consultant, or IT Implementation Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Dynamics 365 NfP Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.