Cisco ISE Consultant
Spring Group Plc
27th September 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Cisco ISE Consultant - 6 months - Dublin
My client is looking for a highly experienced Cisco ISE Consultant.
- Must have experience with Cisco ISE design, architect & implementation .
- Should have experience in deploying Cisco ISE in distributed mode.
- Extensive experience on Cisco Wireless Environment, Wireless Controllers, Access Points, Cisco routers and Switches.
- Extensive experience managing Cisco ISE Policy Manager, administrator & monitoring servers.
- experience designing and implementing Cisco ISE solutions, including interfacing with other tools e.g. SIEM & ITSM.
- Must have team management and customer interaction skills
- Must have experience modifying firewall rule sets, studying network traffic flows.
- Must have experience in managing vendor relationships
- Must have expertise in defining Standard Operating Procedures
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues during implementation.
- Expert level knowledge on routing, switching & networking concepts.
- Expert knowledge on NAC & AAA technology.
- Preferably to have CCNP / CCIE certification.
- Good troubleshooting skills on Cisco ISE, router, switches.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement