As a Finance Control Specialist, you are involved in many different areas and supporting the more senior team members of RCM. You are strongly result-oriented and you have a sound knowledge of internal controls on financial reporting. You are hands-on, like to work on multiple tasks and dare to speak out.
Your most important tasks will include:
- Helping entities with the implementation of internal controls in line with the guidance to ensure a sound control environment;
- Taking part in investigations and deep dives into various finance control and accounting matters.
- Supporting coordination and participation in the ICFR/SOX404 sign-off process;
- Assisting the more senior team members with the preparation and organisation of the ICFR governance meetings;
- Assisting entities with the implementation of the Minimum Standard on Financial and Regulatory reporting;
- Assisting in the coordination of our external auditor account, incl. monitoring of independence and fees; and
- Contributing to the organisation of the annual Global Conference. This conference is held for a global internal control community and focusses on controls on reporting. It is a 2-day conference attended by more than 130 people including country CFOs and provide a platform for sharing knowledge in this area.
Who are we looking for, your profile & competencies:
- You are very ambitious and like to grow within RCM and the company
- You have a hands-on approach and a healthy dose of organisation sensitivity;
- You are convincing in your work and critical (in a positive sense) of your own performance and that of others; and
- You are a quick learner, a superb team player, have a strong focus on stakeholders, supported by good collaboration skills.
In addition, you have:
- An academic degree in Finance or Economics, preferably supplemented by an RA or CIA certificate or studying for this;
- 3+ years of work experience in (external/internal) audit;
- A sound understanding of internal controls, preferably the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- You are fluent in English (bot writing and speaking);
- Furthermore, you adhere to the values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with the Orange Code.
- You are prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.