Electrical Systems Design Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
27th September 2019
£45 - £50
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Do you have experience of designing high voltage power distribution units? Are you proficient with AutoCad?On offer is a long term project in Bedfordshire with a market leading company, who are looking to bring an additional engineer into the team who can offer a fresh approach and new ideas.In this role you will be designing innovative High Voltage power distribution units with a focus on network/load switching and protection concepts up to 1500VDC. You will be responsible for checking and signing of system, subsystem & component drawings. You will network and component modelling and simulation, especially regarding electrothermal and transient behaviours.The Role:
* Electrical Systems Design Engineer
* Designing High Voltage Power distribution units
* Specification of system, subsystem and component requirements
* Designing using AutoCAD
* Long-term contract - £45 Per hour (Negotiable)The Candidate:
* Has experience designing high voltage electrics
* Experience with high voltage DC generation, storage, conversion and rectification.
* Proficient user of AutoCAD
* Available immediatelyIdeally
* Has a background in either Automotive, Maritime, Aerospace or RailElectrical Systems Design, Electrical Design Engineer, AutoCAD, High Voltage, Power Systems, AC, DC, Storage Systems, Battery, Hybrid, Automotive, Rail, Aersospace, Maritime, Electrothermal, Battery Management, Avionics, mechanical design, Project Management, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Northampton