We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing client based in Greater Manchester on a permanent basis. The client is looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to work as part of an 2nd and 3rd line support team to fix and determine why issues have occurred within the virtual environment. This person will assist the support technicians and apprentices as well as providing guidance on all queries that they may have. They are looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer who is dynamic and enthusiastic and someone who is passionate about learning and developing their skills.
The required skills for this Infrastructure Support Engineer:
* Exposure to Microsoft operating systems
* Understanding of desktop hardware
* Understanding of network topologies and methodology.
* Someone who can take a logical and measured approach to problem analysis and resolutions
* Excellent time management
* The ability to work as an individual or as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Engineer who is looking to expand their career to join an exciting client in Greater Manchester.