|Listed on:||26th September|
Generalist Compliance Consultant / Senior Consultant
£45,000 per annum
I am currently working with a law firm who are looking for consultants with a generalist compliance background. I am hiring for the junior end of the team, at Consultant or Senior Consultant grade. I am looking to speak to potential candidates ASAP.
The role will be based in central London and the work will be to deliver regulatory compliance projects for banks (retail & wholesale), wealth and asset management clients.
The key requirements for this role are:
* Good understanding of the FCA handbook - to be able to lend your hand to whatever project you may be required to work on
* Financial services background with either prior Regulator or Consulting (Big 4 etc) experience
* Ability to manage multiple projects and work autonomously
* Willingness to manage/ mentor more junior members of the team
* Experience with marketing related activities (client meetings, calls, pitches, proposals, lead generation) and stakeholder management
compliance, regulation, FCA, banking, asset management, wealth management, COBS, MiFID, AIFMD, UCITS