SAP Integrated Business Planning Consultant (IBP)
Spring Group Plc
25th September 2019
£450 - £500
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Contract Length - 4 months initially
Start Date - ASAP (mid October Latest)
Day Rate - Up to £500 per day
Location - Bradford, West Yorkshire
After a Successful implementation of S/4 HANA and a range of related software, including Ariba, SuccessFactors, IBPA, BPC and BusinessObjects, we are now looking for a SAP Integrated Business Planning Consultant to implement a range of enhancements to the base functionality
* S/4 HANA
* Integrated Business Planning
* SAP Solution Manager (Solution Documentation, ChARM, Test Suite)
* Experience of working with agile methodologies
Working as part of the SAP Improvements project you will be responsible for:
* Clarification of requirements with business users
* Implementation of new functionality
* Amendments to existing functionality
* Unit testing
* Supporting user acceptance testing
* Post implementation support
For further information Contact Idris @ Spring Technology on 01132186826 or hit the Apply button to register your interest.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement