Technical Project Manager - Ecommerce Software Integration
24th September 2019
£25000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to work for a SaaS B2B Ecommerce platform company based in the heart of Leicester with offices in the US and Asia serving customers globally.
Working with multi-nationals and SMEs this is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with an international reach. Join a team of over 110 ecommerce specialists in their recently refurbished Leicester city centre offices. As a certified partner for SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and Netsuite they provide specialist B2B ecommerce solutions using their own platform.
They work with a wide range of UK and International B2B ecommerce clients with offices in Leicester, London, Melbourne, Australia and New Jersey, USA.
About the role
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be working within their Business Systems team working on custom Software Development, systems Integration and ERP implementations. You will be working directly on client projects designing technical solutions whilst liaising with various development, infrastructure and systems specialists to deliver.
This is a truly exciting position that would suit someone who is deeply technical, has a passion for IT, technology, with skills gained in a development environment. Project delivery experience is also essential.
Projects vary in size and duration from one off, ad-hoc week-long projects to larger scale development assignments up to 6 months. It is therefore essential that you are able to adopt a flexible approach to suit customers' needs.
- A technical specialist with a deep understanding of systems architecture, integration, software development processes
- Able to work with clients and internal teams to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Produce functional and technical development specifications working in a waterfall and / or agile project delivery environment.
- Communicate with Project Management, Design, Software Engineering and Hosting teams to ensure specifications are understood
- Previous experience of software development, IT systems, integration
- Understanding of relational databases, eg SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience integrating systems through APIs, Webservices, XML, Flat Files
- Any Business Intelligence, BI, Data Warehousing and OLAP skills
- Experience of ERP systems and implementations
- Any relevant degree
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly and professional approach with a can do attitude
- Software development experience would be useful but not essential. PHP, .NET etc.
About the Business
They are based in four locations across the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia. This role is at the headquarters based in the heart of the city of Leicester. Road links are excellent, and they are about 5 minutes from the train station.
- Flexible start and finish times
- Health Insurance
- 23 days holiday including a day off for your birthday (excluding bank holidays) and increases with length of service