|Recruiter:||Nigel Frank International|
|Listed on:||23rd September|
|Salary/Rate:||£53,000 - £63,000|
|Start Date:||1 - 3 months|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hale|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I'm currently recruiting for a Service Asset & Configuration Management Analyst to be based in Bromley on a permanent basis with 2 days remote working.
What I'm looking for:
A Service Data Model & Mapping Analyst to join their Live Service's tooling team. You will help implement a sustainable mechanism to populate and maintain the data model with key Service related CIs and relationships. You will also work closely with the Service Asset Catalogue & Configuration Management Manager
Who you'll be working with:
You will be part of their Service Control function within Live Services providing a focal point in driving their assurance agenda for IT services supplied by their external partners, and also for capturing customer feedback on their services. It is the job of Service Control to work with their internal colleagues and teams to drive the performance and stability of IT Services for the benefit of their business and customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Mature, implement and maintain a defined Common Service Data Model within the CMDB to build an accurate up to date view of which infrastructure components support each of the companies critical business services.
- Develop a framework to operationally maintain Service Mapping within the CMDB.
- Work collaboratively with the Live Services Tooling team to detail key delivery requirements, user stories and a corresponding development pipeline.
- Work with key partners to help define or identify a sustainable process in order to populate key business services into the CMDB so they can be aligned to IT Services.
- Ability to work autonomously and in an Agile fashion as well as develop rolling delivery plans.
- Must have proven experience of using the ServiceNow Platform, for example; Using Discovery, Maintaining Service Mapping in a CMDB, or working with teams to mature common service data models.
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on [Telephone number removed] . Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.