|Listed on:||23rd September|
|Contact Name:||Dixons Carphone|
Reporting to the Head of Audit, Risk & Governance, the IT Governance Lead will role will manage IT Governance and Control. The role will set up and ensure the provision of governance and control across the IT organisation. This will ensure that standards are adhered to, thereby ensuring quality reporting, efficiency, controls and successful IT delivery.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
• Establishing the IT Governance model
• Establishing and reviewing core KPI's and tolerances across the IT functions
• Optimising internal ways of working within IT, identifying pain points and making specific recommendations to drive improvements (optimising information flow, internal collaboration, meeting attendances, quality reporting)
• Develop reporting standards whilst ensuring quality and timely submission of all IT reporting requirements, to ensure no surprises and enable informed decisions to be made
You will need:
• Strong senior stakeholder management experience with the ability to influence and advise at all levels within the business
• Proven change and run business leader, having built a new, high performance control framework in a similar organisation.
• Proven Operating Model design and effective implementation.
• Experience of the IT development life cycle (Demand, Design, Build, Test, deploy, operate).
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Company Pension Scheme
• Free on-site Gym
• Discretionary/Performance Based Bonus
• Colleague Discounts (Shopping, Cinema vouchers etc)
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.