Site Foreman (Electrician)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
23rd September 2019
£36000 - £36000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for an Electrician looking to progress into a Site Manager role as a technical lead in a continuously expanding company that values its employees and rewards excellent performance.Are you an electrician looking for a step up to Site Manager? Are you looking for a job with a successful growing company?The company specialise in preparation of specialist facilities for full refurbishments and installation. The projects are nationwide with a continuously expanding customer base. They are looking for their 10th project manager to manage their increasing demand. The company have been established for over 15 years and have an excellent reputation within the industry both on the quality of their projects and retention of staff.In this role you will be responsible for coordinating contractors and clients to ensure each project is completed on time and with minimum disruption. Some electrical fixing work will be required so there is the opportunity to manage and remain 'hands on'. Their projects are based all over the country and therefore national travel and staying away is an essential part of the job. Expenses will be covered for staying away and a van and fuel card is provided for travel.The ideal candidate will be a qualified electrician who is ready to progress into management. Some site management experience or experience within the healthcare industry is preferable but not essential. Full health and safety training is provided as well as on the job training.The Role:* Coordinating outside contractors and clients to ensure efficient project management
* On site electrical fixing work is required
* Full health and safety training is provided
* National travel and staying away on projects is essential
* £36,000 (Starting, incremental increases) + Bonus + Van + Pension + Expenses + HolidayThe Person:* 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
* Strong experience as a qualified electrician is essential
* Experienced electrician looking to progress
* Experience in commercial projects is essential (Healthcare industry desirable)Contact Hetty Blake at Rise Technical Recruitment Job Reference: RTR - 79873This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.