Senior Embedded Software Engineer
23rd September 2019
£40000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer now needed near Manchester for world leading satellite communications company.
Applicants should be experienced Embedded Engineers with the following skills and experience:
* Experience defining, developing and maintaining full software stack
* Knowledge of software structures and architectures
* Knowledge of embedded operating systems such as Linux
* Experience of Linux kernel and device drivers
* Experience of creating and maintaining Board Support Packages (BSP)
* Experience of embedded processors i.e. ARM, MIPS and DSP
* Experience of OOD and unit testing using C/C++
* Experience of TDD and formal development processes using industry standard tool sets, e.g. GIT, SVN
* Knowledge of control and management of network elements using a variety of interfaces, such as NETCONF/YANG, SNMP, Web APIs, message queues, files and databases
Really exciting opportunity to join a start up division. Send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.