PHP Developer - Contract
22nd September 2019
£250 - £300
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A fun marketing agency in Newbury is looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join their team.
Working with a large retail client you will be involved in the development of a portal being launched in the US.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience using the majority of these tools/platforms with MVC and OOP projects.
* GIT (branching, versioning, merging).
* General office suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* A good understanding of vector and bitmap graphics; Photoshop & Illustrator
* Exposure to Joomla (and some WordPress) would be useful but not essential.
* Some understanding of LAMP (Linux Apache, MySQL, PHP) would be of benefit.
* An understanding of HTML5 banner creation would be a nice to have.
* Worked with a project management tool such as Jira for issue tracking
* An understanding of Excel and PDF as the PHP code outputs both of these file types.
We are looking for strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail and code efficiency
Want to know more - email firstname.lastname@example.org