|Listed on:||20th September|
|Contact Name:||Adel Eisa|
Competitive start-up package
Our start-up client based in the Edinburgh area is looking for an experienced Software Manager to coordinate, lead and manage a team of software engineers and technical leads. The CEO has has a track record of building companies with successful exits.
You will take ownership and responsibility for implementing software development processes and requirements. This will be to ensure the delivery of product level software ( firmware, device drivers) in the automotive and other target markets.
In addition you will be project managing the activities of the software team and interactions with the hardware /silicon and system teams.
This role is based in Edinburgh and ideally you should have the following skills
- Degree in software engineering or similar
- Proven software development experience
- Prior experience of mentoring and leading multi-disciplinary software teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Prior SME/start-up experience would be advantageous.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing start-up with a proven management team whom have successfully sold & exited previous businesses.