|Listed on:||19th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£18,000 - £18,000|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Cann|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Trainee Project Manager - Graduate Scheme
East Kilbride, Scotland (office/field-based, with occasional travel)
Are you a proactive and enthusiastic graduate looking to develop your career prospects? Do you want an engaging role that offers exciting challenges with a company that rewards their employees’ achievements? If so, read on.
Serving some of the UK’s most recognisable brands, our client is an expert designer, manufacturer and installer of signs. They are now looking for a Trainee Project Manager to join their talented team.
- Starting salary of £18,000 (increases at Project Manager level)
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays (increases with service)
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optical care
This is an amazing opportunity to undertake an engaging position with a progressive business where you can develop and receive fantastic training and specialist support.
Fostering a friendly and transparent working culture, our client offers the chance to gain hands-on experience whilst working with internationally renowned retailers, contractors and financial institutions.
What’s more, it is expected that you will progress to Assistant Project Manager within one year of service and from there, take on a Project Manager role in the future.
As the Trainee Project Manager, you will promote, support and manage the delivery of a range of projects to create signage solutions.
Specifically, you will assist the team with the creation of project plans detailing strategies and the implementation stages.
Your role will also involve:
- Liaising with multiple departments to ensure efficiency
- Ensuring two-way communication with customers and external agencies
- Becoming heavily involved in bespoke design development projects
- Investigating sub-contractors
- Providing a high level of service to key customers to build and maintain relationships
- Carrying out a range of administrative duties
To be considered as a Trainee Project Manager, you will need
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- A full, valid driving licence
- A great working knowledge of MS Word with proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- High standard of numeracy
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time management skills
Other organisations may call this role Trainee Project Manager, Graduate Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Junior Project Manager, Trainee Project Co-ordinator, Junior Project Co-ordinator or Project Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your career breakthrough as a Trainee Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.