My Client is looking for 2 Administrators to join the team in Farnborough, for an initial 3 months.
This person will be responsible for the administration of all security clearances, ensuring that the relevant forms are completed correctly and addressing errors when necessary.
- Collating all the necessary clearance paperwork, checking and signing off on all requests.
- Load, issue and process all NSV001 forms to create user accounts for applicants.
- Liaising with all the departments and external agencies, when necessary, to ensure that all requests for new starters are carried out in a timely manner, including the monitoring of current cleared personnel to ensure that those about to expire are highlighted and processed in sufficient time.
- Issuing and processing the relevant paperwork for all Security Check (SC) cleared staff and temps, who report a change in their personal circumstances.
- Interfacing with both internal and external agencies on the compliance of clearance requirements, as laid down in HMG Security Policy Framework (SPF).
- Receiving and acting on all clearance information received via the United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV), ensuring details are loaded onto SISYS System in a timely manner including maintaining and updating records as necessary.
- Inform the Security Manager (People & Culture) of any issues relating to security clearances that may result in individuals having their applications reviewed by the company or customer.
- Provide administration support to the Regional Manager as required and be the main point of contact for all security clearance enquiries.
- Provide an effective service to both internal and external customers.
- Liaising with other companies and agencies in order to facilitate transfers of valid clearances for those personnel joining and leaving the company.
- Report to the Security Manager (People and Culture) any issues or concerns that may have an impact on an individual working for the company.
- Trace/track clearance issues through the SISYS database system, informing the Security Manager (People & Culture) of any concerns.
- Maintaining an effective and up to date filing system, copying and forwarding relevant documents to all departments concerned.
- Deleting and archiving information, as necessary, for all personnel leaving the company including the accurate destruction of files in accordance with HMG SPF and the Data Protection Act.
- Requesting and loading all SC transfers and informing the UKSV of all transfers.
- Processing leavers and destroying passes.
- Security systems husbandry to keep profiles up to date.
Team Working / Organizational Expertise
- Be a proactive team player who can adapt their working pattern to meet the everyday changes in workload.
- Provide instruction and training to both permanent staff and temporary workers on the requirements of the security clearance process as necessary.
- To assist in helping with general enquiries on a daily basis.
- Contribute to the building of a team spirit atmosphere.
- Ensure your conduct and appearance is of the highest standards.
- Ensure that any issues relating to Health & Safety are immediately reported to the Security Manager (People and Culture).
Please submit your CV in the first instance or contact Rebecca on [Telephone number removed]