|Listed on:||18th September|
|Contact Name:||JATO Dynamics|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Application Support Engineer - 2nd & 3rd Line
£Competitive Salary + Benefits (see below)
Jato Dynamics are the world leader in automotive business intelligence solutions.
Since the 1980s we've been growing and supporting the automotive industry and producing incredible products that put us ahead of the competition. As a truly international business, we have global reach and the knowledge
We're now looking for an Application Support Engineer to join our team in Uxbridge and provide outstanding 2nd and 3rd line support internally and to our customer base.
As an Application Support Engineer, you will:
- Ensure customers and colleagues get the most out of our solutions through the provision of great support
- Implement production changes
- Write automation scripts
- Monitor the application for outages or incidents
- Work towards continuous service improvement and maintain knowledge bases
- Ensure reports are sent out for any anomalies
- Working with other teams to provide a speedy response
Interested? To be considered as an Application Support Engineer, you will need:
- Solid experience in technical support with ITIL, Web Application management hosted on IIS and SQL including Transact SQL, backup & restore
- A good understanding of Office 365 Suite applications such as SharePoint, Teams etc
- Basic knowledge of Azure infrastructure management and PowerShell Scripting
- Working knowledge of incident management tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills and the desire to help others
JIRA service desk experience would be highly desirable, however this is by no means essential.
Other organisations may call this role Technical Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Level 2 Engineer, Level 3 Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, Application Support Analyst, or 2nd Line Analyst.
What's in it for you?
- Bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary)
- Private medical insurance
- Pension with company match
- Benefits including DIS, income protection and employee assistance programme
- 25 days' holiday (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Join a world-leader
- Play a vital role in our support function
Webrecruit and Jato Dynamics are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Application Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.