Project Manager - Data Cabling
18th September 2019
£36000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is a specialist provider of integrated systems throughout the UK, installing Structured Cabling, Audio Visual Systems, Fibre Optics, TV/SAT, Fire & Security ensuring that technology investment provides real benefits. Working with consultants and major clients throughout the UK, for over 30 Years the company has delivered an impressive portfolio of installations in all market sectors.
The job role:
They are looking for an experienced Contracts/Project Manager based in their Glasgow branch who will have the responsibility to deliver projects within the central belt of Scotland, ensuring the effective delivery of all services - structured cabling infrastructure, audio visual, wireless and IP related services. Coordinate and ensure individual projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- P&L ensuring all projects are delivered to budget, whilst maximising profitability and meeting deadlines.
- All existing project related contracts and partnerships
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines
- Attain positive customer satisfaction feedback and build relationships
- Ensuring skilled resource is available as per project demands.
- Current Health & Safety standards, QA issues and processes
- Inspire, manage and lead projects ensuring effective responsibility, delegation, engagement and ownership
- Efficient use of resources
Who should apply?
The successful candidate will be focused and have a desire to be successful
The following skills, attributes and behaviours are essential: -
- Demonstrable financial understanding including P&L management
- Capable of running multiple projects simultaneously - roll outs, small contracts (1 to 10 days duration) and medium to large contracts
- Organisational skills and drive to deal with projects in a fast moving environment
- Manage & Supervise multiple installation teams on a daily basis
- Have experience dealing with M&E contractors and end users
- Customer service and relationship building
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Project Management Experience in Data Cabling - 2 Years minimum
- Estimating - 1 Year Minimum
Job Type: Permanent
Package: Company car or allowance and Bonus Structure