Spring Group Plc
17th September 2019
£500 - £550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: ServiceNow Consultant
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Rate: £550 p.d
Duration: 3 months initially
Our global client are on the lookout for a ServiceNow Consultant who is responsible to provide Development and Operations support for ServiceNow Enterprise Cloud based ITSM application. The Development support includes the responsibility of collecting requirements, discussing the requirements with the stakeholders, understanding the requirement, configure/develop the requirement in ServiceNow with expected quality and meet the project deadlines. The Operations support includes the responsibilities of monitoring the Incident and request queues, meet the MTTR and SLA requirements of the organization, ensure that the Incident, request are fixed within the required SLAs and ensure highest customer satisfaction.
Skills / Experience -
- Minimum 4 years' experience in ServiceNow (Must)
- Minimum 6+ years overall IT experience (Must)
- At least two End to End Service Portal development (Widgets, Angular JS, Server Scripting, Client Scripting, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Pages, Portal Configuration)
- At least two years of Service Catalog development experience (developed simple and complex workflows using various orchestration flows)
- Experience in integration technologies to automate ServiceNow tasks (SOAP/WSDL, REST API, PowerShell, Shell scripts, JS)
- Strong knowledge in ServiceNow development using most of the ServiceNow tools and features such Catalog development, Workflow development and customization, automation of tasks using orchestration, Service Portal development (Widgets, Pages, portal, AngularJS, CSS, HTML, DHTML, JS)
- Strong knowledge in ServiceNow development using most of the ServiceNow tools and features such as Business Rule, Script Include, Client Scripts, UI Policies, AJAX, Glide Scripting, Java Scripting, Jelly Scripting, UI Page, UI Scripts, UI Action, Inbound Action, Notifications, Workflow Custom Activities, SQL, Database
To apply for this opportunity please send an updated CV ASAP to Georgia_crowe@spring.com
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement