Recruiting for an Information Analyst and Subject Matter Expert in Emergency Care / A&E to join an NHS Acute Trust in Central London.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining A&E and ambulatory care reporting processes as well as ensuring accurate and timely submissions for relevant statutory and central returns. This role will involve you improving and innovating reports and streamline the relevant statuory and clinical returns by liaising with key stakeholders within the Trust.
- Responsible for the development, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of Trust wide A&E and ambulatory care reporting processes
- Review A&E and ambulatory care reporting logic - ensuring this continues to reflect national guidance, standards, and definitions
- Statutory and central returns using SQL and QlikView
- Conduct complex analysis of Trust data using a variety of statistical and analytical methods including modelling
- Provide advice and guidance to senior management and A&E care departmental managers on the interpretation of complex technical and data quality issues related to capturing A&E care activity data and provide advice on the interpretation of A&E care performance analysis to support monitoring and service improvements
- Develop reports to monitor progress against national targets, improvement trajectories and any available benchmarking data
- Play an active role in the direction and strategy of the Trust's information systems, in particular the continued expansion in the use of the Trust's web-based reporting tool
- Line manage and supervise the Unify & Statutory Returns Analyst to ensure optimal performance enabling their continual development through appropriate training
You will report directly into the Corporate Performance Manager, the wider Business Intelligence unit, Qlikview team and any relevant speciality operational leads.
Ideally, you will have experience:
- Working in an NHS Acute Trust setting, in an Informatics department
- Advanced SQL: data extraction and database development
- Acute A&E reporting / ambulatory reporting
- Knowledge of NHS data dictionary and its application
- Analysis and modelling
- Ability to analyse, investigate, and resolve complex queries, issues, and problems
You will also ideally be:
- Able to communicate complex issues at all staff levels (from ward to Board)
- A good team player
- Comfortable taking initiative and working unsupervised
- Confident in report and paper writing skills
The organisation are keen to embed someone into this team ASAP.
If you are interested in this position then please apply with your CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss. If this position is not right for you but you are considering a move within Technology, Digital, and Data then please email me your CV to set up a discussion on what a future move may look like for you.
Click here to contact this recruiter
[Telephone number removed]